Who we are
mamoru is a sustainable living app that connects people to shops and services doing sustainable initiatives.
We are on a mission to accelerate access to sustainable living.
We help consumers take more action for sustainability and help businesses doing sustainable initiatives grow their revenue and impact.
Our logo represents an appreciation of all natural things.
Our logo is an interpretation of a Japanese torii (gate) found at Japanese shrines. It is inspired by the belief that all natural things are sacred and have a kami (spirit). The logo represents an appreciation of all natural things and is a reminder for us to protect the natural world.
Our name mamoru means "to protect."
Our name comes from the Japanese word mamoru which means "to protect." We want to enable more consumers and businesses around the world to take action to protect our planet.
How mamoru works
Discover shops and services doing sustainable initiatives
1. View the list or map of shops and services in your current location.
2. Search using shop name, keywords, and location.
3. View the list of recommendations from shop and service owners and staff.
4. Use filters such as sustainability categories
Support shops and services doing sustainable initiatives
5. Add a shop or service to mamoru by clicking on "Add Place" to help more people discover the shop or service.
6. Upvote a product or event on the app to help more users discover the shop or service.
iOs & Android Version
Authentic, Delightful, Responsible
We provide services for people to increase their impact while having fun and building meaningful connections.
Goals for 2025
Shops and Services Supported on mamoru
Global Members Taking Action for Sustainability